AUKAA announces an internship program for students and recent graduates. Internship program starts on April 10th and will last for 8 weeks.
- To conduct correspondence with members, state agencies, private bodies and other partner organizations
- To send necessary information and reminders to the Board and organize and keep minutes of the board meetings
- To maintain file folders and ensure up to date record keeping
- To be available to visit museums, exhibitions and other cultural and educational events in Baku in order to write articles about them (all travel costs will be covered);
- To help in preparation for educational, cultural, networking and other events;
- To translate articles from English to Azerbaijani;
- Other relevant tasks assigned by the Board
- Part-time – The selected intern will be provided an office place at AUKAA`s office at Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University in Baku.
- To speak and write fluently in Azerbaijani;
- To be a student or a graduate;
- To read and write well in English is an advantage;
- To be responsible and motivated;
- Priority will be given to active students.
What an intern will get at the end of the internship:
- Intern will get a reputable certification;
- Intern will be acquainted with successful people;
- Experience in media related works;
- Attend events organized by people studied abroad;
- Experience to work in the project as a team;
- Multiple references from AUKAA board.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a short cover letter (as an email body, no attachment is required) with an “Internship” subject to the email@example.com by the 31th of March, 2017.